Specialist 2, Inside Product(India-Sales) Full-time Job1 anno fa - Engineering - Bengaluru - 298 views
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Provides direction and instruction to lower level representatives.
Sells multiple LOBs or low-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break/fix maintenance) with limited sales responsibility of high-end services (e.g. managed / professional services).
Responsible for selling a defined set of products and services. Provides technical advice to the inside sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity.
• Provides product or BU specific expertise.
• May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
• Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
• Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
• Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process
• Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings.
• Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well.
• Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team.
• Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings.
• Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Dells products and services.
• Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests.
• Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dells technology, products, and services.
• Stays abreast of current industry trends and how Dells customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries.
• Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
• Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met.
• Makes decision based on inappropriate amount of information/data
• Works with team to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels.
Primarily sells computers, printers, peripherals and break/fix, with limited sales of servers, storage, and managed services.
Handles a large number of small to medium business accounts or more complex consumer accounts.
Sells products/services to higher end consumers, small or medium businesses or assist senior sales personnel with aspects of a larger deal. May also work with purchasing groups in large organizations.
May sell to purchasing groups in larger organizations Specialized role with sales experience.
Provides direction and guidance to less experienced peers.
Has built and continues to increase expertise for Dells product and service offerings, as well as business processes and systems, at a rapid pace.
Essential Requirements :
4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.