Project Manager Full-time Job1 anno fa - Training - Minato - 360 views
- Overall quality, budget and schedule for project
- Full process oversight of project team
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the group to ensure that project timelines are met.
- Insure project team is adequately resourced to achieve project goals
- Inspire project team to achieve goals through effective leadership
- Lead all project Gate reviews and signoffs from High Interest through Handoff
- Serve as primary point of contact for all extended and external project team members
- Substantial involvement during PLAy to identify potential impacts to project budget, schedule, and quality
- Substantial involvement during Due Diligence and Layout to understand lease terms, develop estimates and initial budget, and secure necessary approvals
- Substantial involvement during Documentation and Pre-construction/Bidding to secure access agreements, finalize budget, award contracts, and release construction
- Substantial involvement during Construction, Staging and Closeout to insure construction completion and finalize invoicing
- Generate and continuously maintain reporting data for respective projects, reporting to upper management as necessary.
- Work across the department to roll out new initiatives and meeting targets.
- Must be willing and able to travel to oversee the projects at the various stages.
- 5-8+ years of experience of all phases of the design process from schematic design through the bid process and construction management
- Be familiar with construction industry best practices, building & ADA codes
- Know AutoCAD/drafting and be able to draw construction details
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Experience in retail and commercial construction/development is preferable with contract values $2M+
- Travel 50% of the time
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
Who You Are:
- Passionate about development and wanting to help grow the community.
- You love development (real estate, design, numbers, schedules, everything).
- Love to think outside the box and explore new ways to execute projects
- Passionate about collaborating and putting out the absolute best work
- Great at managing productivity
WeWork is a US company that offers shared work spaces for subculture communities of new technologies and services for entrepreneurs, self-employed, new companies, small businesses and large companies. Founded in 2010, it is headquartered in New York City.