German Speaking Researcher Full-time Jobvor 9 Monaten - Training - Munich - 150 views
Due to the continued growth of our Munich office, Citywire are looking to add another relationship manager to our Audience Development team inMunich. Are you looking for a client facing role that offers more than building relationships? If you like variety and creativity in your role, while working closely with clients then we have the role for you. Can you see yourself working with us? Have a look at who we are HERE
The role and the team
Your role will focus on developing Citywire’s relationships with key fund buyers in Germany and Austria. The Audience Development department is seen as the engine room of market intelligence for the company and as such you will be travelling regularly meeting members of our audiences that we aim to serve in print, online and through our events. The team is multi-disciplined and contributes editorial content (broadcast and written), research projects based on on-the-road intelligence, delegate recruitment for national and international events and controls the internal database of registered users.
When you join us you will be...
- Building relationships – Meeting with clients around Germany & Austria compiling ideas/trends, staying in contact via phone/email
- Editorial – Working with our clients (audience) to develop ideas for features, writing features, interviewing key financial experts on and off camera
- Research – Using the information gathered through meeting with clients and highlighting areas for potential research projects
- Promoting Citywire products such as events, publications, advertising, research and more to our clients
- Events – Working with our events team to align delegates with the correct event. Attend events to meet with clients, interview clients and general ad-hoc duties
- Knowledge – developing knowledge of your publication title through meetings with clients, keeping up to date with news and collaborating with other areas of the business
Some things it would be good to have:
- To be educated to a degree level
- The ability to speak fluently in both English and German.
- You will have the proven ability to work autonomously and off your own initiative
- Your communication skills will be excellent
- Flexibility is a must as this role requires extensive travel throughout Europe
- Experience working under pressure and to deadlines is advantageous
- This role is ideal for an outgoing individual who enjoys meeting new people, being creative all while working within a bustling team
Citywire DACH will offer you
- 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service followed by 30 days after five years’ service) plus public holidays,
- Access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme,
- Masseuse who visits every month
- Free coffee, fruit and breakfast
- Subsidised gym options.