Visual Merchandiser Full-time وظيفةمنذ سنة - Public Service - Dubai - 444 الآراء
Responsible in defining, designing and implementing creative visual merchandising strategy for our Villeroy and Boch Retail Showrooms in the region and working together with the store managers and senior management to ensure the overall look of the store fits within brand and company guidelines.
• Assist in creating, developing and implementing all visual merchandising programs.
• Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
• Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays.
• Comprehend each product’s specific features and create plans to boost its image
• Research market and industry trends to determine how the competition is handling its marketing activities.
• Set-up visual representations of products by constructing, painting and setting up signs, sales banners and panels
• Maintain and present visual displays in a compelling manner to attract new and existing customers.
• Produce design ideas for displays and develop correlating floor plans to execute them.
• Create and install special displays to promote specific products or product lines.
• Acquire display materials and props by creating and maintaining liaison with product management team, vendors and suppliers.
• Determine effective use of space and lighting within the store.
• Assist in creating branded visual merchandising packs for each branch of the store to use as part of its marketing activities
• Ascertain that prices and other details are clearly visible on each item
• Assemble and disassemble visual displays within the store.
• Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser.
• Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio.
• At least three years of solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools.
• Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Creative and innovative thinker.
• Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results.
• BS degree in visual merchandising, fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar.
• Similar industry experience in a multi-cultural working environment.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Excellent English spoken and written communication skills (Arabic language an advantage).