IT Administrator Full-time وظيفةمنذ سنة - IT & Telecoms - Riyadh - 542 الآراء
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in Audit, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Financial advisory and Tax we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in Internal Client Services with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role won't just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
The IT Administrator works closely with the other DTME IT team members and Central team to ensure reliable and consistent operation of the Deloitte infrastructure. He/she manages adherence to service level agreements and instills high service attitude and operations disciplines to deliver a highly available, highly performing, and highly scalable IT environment. He/she will provide the first\ level escalation point of all incidents reported by users in the site, and will be responsible for developing timelines and post mortem report for critical incidents.
• Maintain availability of network and resources and minimize downtime.
• Monitor server in a daily basis and check for disk saturation and free space. Check all of the event logs and understand and seek remedy for any critical errors and information.
• Check all necessary services up and running
• Maintain ePolicy Orchestrator to automate antivirus defense.
• Ensure Antivirus/Microsoft updates installed in all systems
• Download or receive new firm licensed software releases from the site or from technology division and ensure deployment in each and every machine.
• Do spot check in all machines for any pirated software or D&T not approved software and report for any abuse.
• Make sure network connectivity is available to all servers in the LAN and across VPN connectivity to Global
• Keep good relation with vendors and observe the machines for any hardware problems and repair it under the service agreement
• Study and recommend improving day-to-day operations related to office automation.
• Visit other offices on call/requirement basis for any emergency support calls and for routine checkup.
• Keep up to date inventory of all computers and network devices.
• Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
• Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
• Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
• Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
• Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
• Bachelor’s Degree in in engineering, information technology, data communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent educational
• MCSE, CCNA and similar industry certifications preferred. Certified in ITIL V3 foundation
• Technical proficiency including systems experience, strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, and issue management in a multi-platform environment.
• Proven record and experience in managing user based issues of 100+ user’s site. Ability to engage and learn.
• Proven ability in managing critical business response processes. These include; infrastructure failures, virus outbreaks, system upgrades mandated by security vulnerabilities and emergency response. These processes include; escalation, notification and communications.
• Preferred ability, discipline to work, and succeed in a fast pace and organizationally complex environment, to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology, and to lead and manage projects.
• Fluency in English (reading, speaking, and writing). Excellent oral and written communications ability
Deloitte is among the region’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services through 26 offices in 15 countries with more than 3,000 partners, directors and staff. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).