Engineer-Internet Development Full-time وظيفةمنذ سنة - Engineering - Sharjah - 479 الآراء
1. Technically Manage and execute various project phases.
2. Manage and execute day-to-day activities of projects and planning.
3. Ensure milestones are successfully met through successful delivery of project.
4. Work collaboratively with other departments for technical issues resolution, try innovative solutions to bring efficiency of project.
5. Pursue design deliverables, including high level and low level designs and technical migration guidelines, within the context of projects for internet infrastructure.
6. Ensure end to end implementation, testing and perform direct support.
7. Communicate effectively on the progress of project and report to all stakeholders and senior management on regular basis.
8. Participate in workshops and agree project scope.
9. Manage Project Issues and escalate internally well in time.
10. Guide team technically & help them in execution for various technical aspects.
11. Manage and plan E2E testing and acceptance.
12. Manage and take technical ownership of BNG and vCPE platforms.
13. Identify/evaluate appropriate solutions to handle the current and future requirements for BNG and vCPE platforms.
14. Coordinate with vendor technical teams and internal stakeholders for new service deployment.
15. Ensure the continuous documentation and control of designs and redesigns, coupled with the principles, rationale and motivations behind them, and how they align with strategic themes
16. Execute projects plans and ensure timeliness of producing design deliverables and of performing duties
17. Carries out the integration of Client internet infrastructure components and systems into existing Network and Systems
18. Keep abreast of latest developments in the telecommunication industry with respect to the assigned area and assign plans to maintain network as per the latest standards and new requirements.
19. Keep the network updated with latest development in software and security patches to maintain healthy network
20. Perform the duties and assignments given by the direct supervisor within the areas of responsibility
5+ years’ experience in Internet Infrastrucure services. Mandatory Networking, Routing Protocols, MPLS, Network resiliency and high availability, AAA, BNG, vCPE Concept, DNS, CPE knowledge, GPON Knowledge.