CASHIER Full-time وظيفةمنذ سنة - Public Service - Riyadh - 609 الآراء
The Cashier is responsible for handle the cash register systems and sales transactions (makes Change, cashes checks, and issues tickets or receipts to customers). He / she greets, assists and serves customers on the shop floor at any and all points in the shop experience, in order to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service and the achievement of maximum sales.
- Payment transactions by collecting payment (through cash, check or electronic card), making change, and handing out receipts as per standard procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales, policies regarding payments and security practices, in order to ensure policies are adhered to at all times.
- Open/close cash registers on a daily basis, count money, ensure cash control is maintained, perform handover when applicable and investigate/report any discrepancy.
- Maintain the cleanliness and deadliness of cash drawer (and invoice folder when applicable) throughout the day.
- Keep inventory of sold items; provide sales reports to Shop Manager for sales monitoring purposes and assist the latter in completing and sending the daily sales report.
- Specific for Furnishing/Retail:
- Greet customers, and compute sales price of purchases by scanning sales tags or typing amounts into the system.
- Specific for Retail:
- Handle returns and offer pertinent alternative to returned items by offering the necessary support and promote gift cards or other support initiatives (like customer satisfaction surveys)
- Remove alarms according to company policy, place purchased items in appropriate container (bag or Gift wrapping) as requested by the customer, and congratulate him/her on the purchase
- Specific for Multimedia:
- Up-sell and cross-sell products and services in order to reach hourly and daily sales targets, and handle the sales of events tickets
- Specific for F&B:
- Coordinate daily with exchange companies for currency exchange and makes sure deposits any excess amount due to this exchange in the bank with the daily sales by filling a report that shows all details
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- Previous experience in a similar field is a major plus
- Strong knowledge of outlet’s operating procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Customer Focus
- Communication Skills
- Attention to details
- Change and Adaptability
- Cultural Awareness Initiative